Sunday, September 8, 2013

Modest Vintage Dresses

Modest Dresses with a Vintage Flair (PHOTOS) ~ Once again we're spotlighting retro inspired fashion by Shabby Apple.

With this Ring Rose

With this Ring Rose

With This Ring Dress Cream

With This Ring Dress Cream

Summer Wind Dress Blue

Summer Wind Dress Blue

Racquet Club Dress

Racquet Club Dress

Day at the Park Blue

Day at the Park Blue

Anise Dress

Anise Dress

Surry Hills Dress

Surry Hills Dress

I'm Late! I'm Late! Dress Navy Blue

I'm Late! I'm Late! Dress Navy Blue

4 comments:

  1. Vintage dresses are really classy and elegant. Those are beautiful vintage dresses. It is difficult to choose just one because they are all beautiful. That is what i love about vintage dresses, so classy. I would love to have all those dresses.

    RedDressShoppe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We believe that women can dress modest fashion while still being respectful of their dignity and self worth.

    ReplyDelete